Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Operation happening

Thanks

Yes the lot went everywhere and i stayed carm because when crying earlier with the depression i had a bad out burst and i was ok at first then i turned nasty after and apologised so i'm trying to keep myself carm.

It takes more than a pie going or abit of splashing, i surpose you could really look at it in a soft way??...i've got a thick white plastic cutting board what the drinks are made on and i bleach it regular and it comes up nice, you can guarentee as soon as it's been done my other half makes a drink and stains it, then not placing his towel right in the bathroom bugs me but sharon i suffer from bipolar and it causes certain addictions' and it's sent me where everything as to be right and in place, i really hate how it's took my life over. xxx
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 06-01-2011 at 09:38 AM.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Oh Terrie I am so happy for you! Hopefully you can get this taken care of and start to feel better!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-01-2011)

Thanks

Cheers Mari,

I just hope the pain ain't so severe as the sister Lesley mentioned but i am hoping they do sort those tablets out for my bladder as well.

Terri xxxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot20_Gem View Post
    I've just had a phone call from the hospital and i'm booked in for next Monday 6th for my operation at 7-30 am, so that's one really early rise for me.

I told the nurse i'd got to see the gyno then also about tablets for my bladder and she told me to hold on, she came back to the phone and said that will most likely be sorted for me also.

I am pleased the dates arrived quickly to get the polyps sorted and my uterus burned out and also tablets hopefully for my bladder.

I hope all goes well Terri. Just remember that this is going to be a good step forward. Forward progress is all any of us can do, and I think you'll be moving in the right direction when all is said and done.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 06-01-2011 at 02:24 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-01-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    I hope all goes well Terri. Just remember that this is going to be a good step forward. Forward progress is all any of can do, and I think you'll be moving in the right direction when all is said and done.

Rob
    Rob,

Cheers mate and when this is done hopefully the next step will be my liver and the damaged nerve in my stomach as that plays my stomach up,
    I'm just hoping i pick up from it ok and i'm touching wood this end no infection as that will be all i need because our hospital's here carry virus's bad.

You takecare also mate x

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot20_Gem View Post
    Sharon, thank you also but they did say i'd be doubled up for two weeks after.. the pain is more than bad period pains, don't worry mate i've got my 400mg of Iburophen in ready.lol
    Terri, hopefully that won't be true! What a terrible thing to say to a patient! I almost had that surgery a while ago and my GYN gave me the impression that the recovery wasn't too bad. I'll be thinking about you on Monday for an uneventful surgery and for being to stand up straight ;o)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-02-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

terri, hope all goes well on monday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-02-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Terri, hopefully that won't be true! What a terrible thing to say to a patient! I almost had that surgery a while ago and my GYN gave me the impression that the recovery wasn't too bad. I'll be thinking about you on Monday for an uneventful surgery and for being to stand up straight ;o)
    Hi Gizmo,

They've told me i'll be bad for 2wks with severe pain but my main concern is walking out the hospital carrying nothing else.

Thanks alot mate for your support. xxxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve.bryce View Post
    terri, hope all goes well on monday.
    Steve cheers for the support mate and i hope it goes well myself.

Thanks

Hi Terri,
    I'll be thinking of you on Monday, my friend. I hope that the surgery goes well and that you start to feeling better.
    I've missed four cycles now, so I'm thinking that I'm well into menopause. It's not considered official until you miss 12.
    I have noticed that I'm feeling better lately. I've been sleeping a bit better, been less moody and the night sweats are letting up.
    I hope that this works for you.
    Love and Hugs,
    Marla

15. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-05-2011)