Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Operation happening

Thanks

Thumbs up Operation happening

I've just had a phone call from the hospital and i'm booked in for next Monday 6th for my operation at 7-30 am, so that's one really early rise for me.

I told the nurse i'd got to see the gyno then also about tablets for my bladder and she told me to hold on, she came back to the phone and said that will most likely be sorted for me also.

I am pleased the dates arrived quickly to get the polyps sorted and my uterus burned out and also tablets hopefully for my bladder.

Thanks

I am so happy for you Terri, take care of yourself so you are as well as possible for the operation and recovery
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda From Australia For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-01-2011)

Thanks

Great news Terri. Like Linda said. Try to stay as well as possible that your healing will go smoothly xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaztwirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Linda From Australia View Post
    I am so happy for you Terri, take care of yourself so you are as well as possible for the operation and recovery
    Thanks alot Linda, i just wished my depression would leave me and give me a break.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shaztwirl View Post
    Great news Terri. Like Linda said. Try to stay as well as possible that your healing will go smoothly xx
    Sharon, thank you also but they did say i'd be doubled up for two weeks after.. the pain is more than bad period pains, don't worry mate i've got my 400mg of Iburophen in ready.lol

Thanks

Have you found anything more about the liver issue as well? I have been thinking of you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Corella For This Useful Post:

Thanks

400mgs of Ibuprofen is everybody's best friend. I've been through so many that my kindly doctor now writes a prescription for them (although at the moment he's bumped me up to Naprosyn. They at least keep the headaches down to a dull roar.) I'm having a not so bad pain day today. Hope you are too xx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corella View Post
    Have you found anything more about the liver issue as well? I have been thinking of you.
    Sam,

I'm still waiting for an appointment to arrive for my liver but i'm just pleased in general that main issues that have been bugging me are slowly getting sorted.

Cheers mate for your support. xxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shaztwirl View Post
    400mgs of Ibuprofen is everybody's best friend. I've been through so many that my kindly doctor now writes a prescription for them (although at the moment he's bumped me up to Naprosyn. They at least keep the headaches down to a dull roar.) I'm having a not so bad pain day today. Hope you are too xx
    Well i take the iburophen for my monthly's which wow happen once i have the operation and paracetamol for the pain i'm in.

I'm just stressed with depression the crying as eased off, just helped my hubby wipe the wall, floor and kitchen work service, he opened some kidney beans and the juice went flying everywhere. xxx

Thanks

"he opened some kidney beans and the juice went flying everywhere"
    That's the kind of thing that would set me off big time! I remember once my Mother was taking an apple pie out of the oven and she turned not realising she'd left the cutlery drawer open and the whole pie tipped up all over the knives and forks. We laughed but my Mother just screamed at us and went into her bedroom and was not seen for 4 hours. Me & my Dad were still laughing. If that happened to me now, I'd be just like my Mother but I'd spend 4 DAYS in my room! It's the little accidents like that which on a bad day can tip us over the edge or on a good day we could have a little giggle about it. Lets hope the good days outnumber the bad ones xxx