Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do or I don't I?

Thanks

Update on the bed . . . I went and stripped it and brought the linen downstairs to put in the machine. Whereupon I discovered the washing machine was already full so I had to empty it and put the clothes in the dryer. Which was also already full so I had to empty it and sort the laundry and get it put away. Needless to say after all that, washing up from last night's dinner before cooking tonights and getting the kids to bed etc., my bed is still naked! I have visions of sleeping on bare mattress tonight!

Thanks

Oh Sharon,

You have had a day of it mate...i told you the foggieness does your head in and your clothes could have been in the washer all day if you had'nt of stripped your bed.
    Refering washing up my hubby as been the chef for 10yrs lol loves cooking and because of my hands he washes up and i dry and put them on the next work surface. I struggle with my walking but i still have to do things slowly so he helps me a great deal, i'm very lucky in that way.

You could keep your visions of a bare mattress till tomorrow and sneak in with one of th kids. lol

Thanks

"and your clothes could have been in the washer all day if you had'nt of stripped your bed."

Ehm, I think they've been there about 2 days? LOL

Thanks

OMG mate that's the best sharon...your coming out with some right crackers .lol

Thanks

I'm a little bit shocked today. Appointment with Rheumy next Wednesday 8th June. Thought I'd be waiting months and instead it's only 2 weeks!!

Thanks

Well i'd be happy if one came through the door for me not shocked and i hope it all goes well and keep we updated or make a new thread on what happens.
    I was due to see mine the 8th August.lol and then i had it cancelled, phoned them up and apparentley the doctor's want patients to know 5-6wks before they are due, i mean it ah on because the amount i have on already in appointments this month alone what if collides with another appointment, then one or the other as got to be changed again.

Thanks

I was going to say that this is only the beginning of my journey, but I guess it started years ago. Maybe it would be more appropriate to say that this is the start of the next phase. I dread to think what's next really. I'm starting with my own GP (again) tomorrow as I can't cope with the swollen eyes anymore. I hate that I'm going so often and yet at the same time I want every little thing down in my notes. I've had to start a proper diary cos I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, never mind where I have to be next week and who's party the kids are going to etc. If there's something I need to do, I have to do it straight away or write it down or it could be days before I remember again LOL. Now I've got to try to get people to take the kids to school and playgroup and collect them etc as the hospital is over 60 miles away so it will be like a day trip for me. My head is swimming just thinking how much I have to organise just so I can see a doctor. But at least things are moving, and quickly. I hope you are having a good a day as possible xxx

Thanks

Really sharon it sounds like your symptoms needed sorting years back but what you saying makes sense writing stuff down for the doctor and also what you have to do, when you see the rheumo they usually like some history off you also, so take what your writing down and they take bloods and sometimes x-rays and hopefully when you see the rheumo again you should get a diagnosis unless your bloods play up on that day and give off false reading's but if they do find something they may send a letter to your GP also.

I wish you all the best in sorting your kids out, this lot can cause some trouble it does my head in at times.

I hope your day goes ok mate,as i'm off to get dressed.lol xxxx