Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello i am new to this forum

Thanks

Talking Hello i am new to this forum

Hello everyone just trying get used to this format. It's really laid out nice. I am having a picnic today. I try hard to live each day to the fullest when I am able. I have SLE, hoshimotos, raynauds, and lately what appears to be fibromialgia.The muscle spasms wear me out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post:

tgal (05-29-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

nice to have you jion us.

i hope you enjoy the picnic.

Thanks

Great to hear from you. I like your positive attitude, 'trying hard to live each day to the fullest when you are able'. You are my kind of person. You seem to have quite a lot of difficulties at the moment, hopefully you will find some relief soon. Tell us a bit more about yourself, we would love to get to know you a bit more. Enjoy WHL
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Thanks

Hello lovedbyhim,

Welcome to our lovely family of the WHL and it's nice to have you with us, there's so many threads to venture through and learn so much more of the conditions of which you had and if your down feel free to come on and vent as there's always someone on line.

Like yourself i have SLE and raynauds besides other issues and refering the spasms they're terrible, everyday with those is a none stop episode.

It will be lovely getting to know you.

Terri xxx

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi there! Welcome to WHL.. I am so glad that you decided to join us! feel free to look around the site (I know you already are) or start posts whenever you want. We are glad to have you as a part of the WHL family! I can't wait til I get to know you
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just wanted to say Welcome to the Family! Hope you enjoy your picnic & look forward to getting to know you!
    Lauren

Thanks

hello and welcome whl look forward to talking to you and know we are here to chat when ever you need us hugs kim l

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Picnic was wonderful! We laughed for hours. I had dear friends over who are dealing with cancer. They are safe to be real with me & they know I will listen. Though the disease is different pain and loss of who we once were is similar. I miss wo I was before Lupus.

Thanks

Welocome aboard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Picnic was wonderful! We laughed for hours. I had dear friends over who are dealing with cancer. They are safe to be real with me & they know I will listen. Though the disease is different pain and loss of who we once were is similar. I miss wo I was before Lupus.
    I understand you so much concerning you friends also, seen such a loss with cancer on my dads side and my dad going with it also but it's nice to be with people who understand you so well also, without be judged.

I'm so pleased you all enjoyed your picnic. xxx