Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Think maybe I am going into a flare

Thanks

My dentist doesn't do biopsy's but they said he'd look at it. I was told I would need to see an oral surgeon, by the time I'd get an appt for that, these will probably be healing. I give up... This is pointless.

Thanks

Well i am pleased you've phoned your dentist, if he at least checks your mouth it will put your mind at rest.

I've phoned another dentist for me this morning, i've been travelling to the same dentist since we moved out here and it's a right travel to get to my old one and i'm booked in to see this new one on the 10th june and it's only around the corner even better for me.

Let me know mate how you get on please. xxx
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 05-24-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks

I didn't make an appt with my dentist. Even if I went, all he would be able to do is guess too. And I am figuring the only reason he'd send me to an oral surgeon is if he thought this was cancerous. I know it's not and I don't need to see a dentist for that. I have went into a flare, didn't hit me hard until early this morning but you'd think blistering that causes someone to feel so shitty, (can I say that on here lol), that a doctor would look into it to see what it is.

Thanks

Sorry mary i must have misread mate.

The blistering can get you down because mine start of sore, then start irritating my mouth and can itch sometimes, well i do hope the doctor is able to sort it and refering lanuage i cut words out.lol

Thanks

My blisters will eventually bust, crust over, and start healing. It's been bleeding today. When I read up on fever blisters, it sounds exactly like it, looks like it, but my HSV tests were normal. I just don't get it.

Thanks

Mary we do have a difference with these blisters, mine don't actually burst they go from small and get large but after time go back down but mine forms rough skin on them instead which makes them look like a coldsore.

You need to see someone to find out what your dealing with, it's just a shame they don't ease off.
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 05-25-2011 at 03:21 AM.

Thanks

I'm going to a lab tomorrow to have blood work done to see if this is an active herpes infection, if it's not autoimmune, I want to make sure. My blood work for last year was for a past infection and it was normal for both types. Mine starts crusting after the blisters peal, and it gets all raw there, and creams make it worse. I've tried vaseline, cold sore medication, neosporin, now that antifungal crap, I tried something this morning that treats impetigo, that's when it got to the point of bleeding. I don't need doctor's permission to go to the lab here and get blood work done, just as long as I pay for it. I could call and ask them to do it, but what for? I was jumped all over earlier for wanting to go to the lab tomorrow and get this done. Can't say I'm in the best of moods. I think I will just go sleep it off cause I really feel bad as is. Didn't need to here his retarded opinion. But again, I get to here the only thing you have wrong with you is depression, and I am not depressed, but boy, you really can't live it down if you've ever gotten that way can you? I don't even care what he thinks of me, he just needs to keep his fat mouth shut before I knock him in the head with a broom handle. My brother said me & my daughter could go stay with him, I'm really tempted. My mom doesn't want me going because it's in Charlotte, and she's dependant on me. It's the only thing holding me back.

Thanks

Mary i'd go to the lab then mate and see what they have to say, as it sounds like whatever you try nothing improves it.

Just get some good rest and your right having remarks throwed at you wow help and i am just glad you've not got depression as that really goes well with Lupu being as it loves it. Never mind a broom handle, use a saucepan more pressure.lol

If you brother as offered you an escape which it is for abit go with him and you daughter it might give you the break you need and see if your daughter wants to go just for a change of scenery you never know.

I do wish you all the best tomorrow if you go to the lab and let me know how you get on.

((Hugs to you Terri)) xxxx

Thanks

Okay, next time he makes me mad, I'll get the saucepan, lol..

Well I don't have depression right now but I did cry in bed today just because I felt so bad. I had to get it out.

My daughter doesn't just want a change in scenery, she's ready to move today. My brother has a giantic house that looks like a mansion, and his back yard is so peaceful, and oh my god, I love it.

I am giving it some consideration but I just don't know. I kind of feel like my mom would lose it without me around.

Thanks

Been waiting for my pharmacy to fill my neurontin for 3 days now. Imuran helps this problem, but without the other, it's useless. I had no idea what neurontin did until I didn't have it. I couldn't even lay down and try to go to sleep last night for my bladder pressure was so insane, that I could not stop feeling the urge to pea, it's still bad. All because of some stupid widespead nerve issue. I took some NSAID's this morning and whatever else, can't even remember, and got a few hours in. I am getting really sharp pulsating pains in my abdomen now too, so if my pulse wasn't beating there, it wouldn't hurt like that. Does that even make sense? Doesn't last long, but it hurts really bad. I already have shooting pains. These type of pains I'm having, I find very weird.