Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Med Wars: Rheumy vs. PCP

Thanks

Hi Sharpie,

Go with your Rheumo mate, he knows his field of work by what your saying plus listen's to you and knows the meds as that's is main field of work, i wished i had someone like that. Well mines given me my results and i get extra info from my dermo but regarding stepping in on my meds it's the neurologist who as the final say, when they finally sort me for meds.

Thanks

I spent the first part of my day chuckling in the shower, imagining my docs meeting at the flagpole after school. My Rheumy would ball his tiny hands into tiny fists and say, "Let's go, fella!" And my PCP would respond, "You know, Doctor, fighting can hurt."
    Last edited by sharpiessave; 05-22-2011 at 06:09 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sharpiessave For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (05-24-2011)

Thanks

Sharpie,

It's lovely to hear some sense of humour mate on the forum, cheers we all up and i surpose it does make you wonder when you've got one going against the other.
    It's like when i went on the plaquenil my GP and rheumo was ok with it but oh no my neuro put an alert out on the doc's saying it may increase my seizure's, they can be b.uggers sometimes without you knowing.