Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Are Faking Your Illness **UPDATE**

Thanks

Thumbs up You Are Faking Your Illness **UPDATE**

I just had to post this. I have been off from work for the last 4 days and when I dragged my flaring self back to work...I was told the employee who kept shooting her mouth off about me faking had been fired over the weekend.

We will call this employee Janet so it doesn't sound so confusing. To make a long story short, Janet called in to work saying she was sick with a migraine and having breathing problems and that she was going to the emergency room. Arrangements were made for another employee, "Ann" to come in and cover the shift even though it was her day off. Ann was driving home from the grocery store and spotted a car like Janet's at a bar not too far from her house. So...she pulled into the parking lot and took pics of her vehicle and the license plate and since she knows the owner of the bar she called to verify Janet was indeed there...and the rest is history. Needless to say, Janet was fired shortly after that.

I don't know...I somewhat chuckled when I heard the news. Maybe that makes me mean...but this woman was stuck on stupid and it's pretty ironic she got fired for the very thing she was accusing me of.

Give a fool enough rope and sooner or later they will hang themselves every time. I feel vindicated.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glibby For This Useful Post:

Corella (05-19-2011), ritzbit (05-19-2011), SandyR (05-19-2011), tiggerlishus - Heidi (05-23-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glibby View Post
    Give a fool enough rope and sooner or later they will hang themselves every time. I feel vindicated.
    and i for one do not feel sorry for her.

Thanks

I hear that when karma bites, it does so quite hard and this made me smile.

Thanks

ha ha ha ha this is the funniest post I have read so far.
    Now how STUPID is that .... I bet you wished you had dragged your flaring self back to work earlier just to see her face when she got sacked. It would have been worth all the pain
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glibby View Post
    I just had to post this. I have been off from work for the last 4 days and when I dragged my flaring self back to work...I was told the employee who kept shooting her mouth off about me faking had been fired over the weekend.

We will call this employee Janet so it doesn't sound so confusing. To make a long story short, Janet called in to work saying she was sick with a migraine and having breathing problems and that she was going to the emergency room. Arrangements were made for another employee, "Ann" to come in and cover the shift even though it was her day off. Ann was driving home from the grocery store and spotted a car like Janet's at a bar not too far from her house. So...she pulled into the parking lot and took pics of her vehicle and the license plate and since she knows the owner of the bar she called to verify Janet was indeed there...and the rest is history. Needless to say, Janet was fired shortly after that.

I don't know...I somewhat chuckled when I heard the news. Maybe that makes me mean...but this woman was stuck on stupid and it's pretty ironic she got fired for the very thing she was accusing me of.

Well now, imagine that! When I read this I laughed so hard that I spit coffee all over my keyboard! It definitely does not make you mean to laugh, as this person got what they deserved. You are indeed vindicated. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Rob

Thanks

I'm glad to here that your not going to have to deal with her anymore. But you need to keep in mind, if something like that happens again, that people like that, that want to go behind your back and run their mouth over stuff that isn't so, isn't worth the time of day worrying about. The people that do care, will stand by your side no matter what, and not believe the nonsense out of the mouth of a fool.

Thanks

LOL - She got what she deserved!

Thanks

This is the best i've heard and the saying is give someone enough rope and they can hang themselves.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

GOOD, glad that person found her as she deserved to be fired.
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire

Thanks

Ahhhhhhhh, sweet justice. It's going to make going to work a bit easier knowing Devil Woman is no longer there.

Karma strikes again!