Thread: Just an update

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Just an update

Hello all. Sorry I havent been on recently. Life has taken over. I still try and get on to keep updated on the lives of everyone though. I've just been busy though. I'm package and getting ready to move and planning my wedding and everything else. I got my wedding dress last week!!! Yay! And found bridesmaid dresses yesterday!!! Yay! I've been going through a bit of a flare as well. I drank a stupid smoothie I thought would be fine and I guess it wasnt so my joint have been killing me and I've been tired. It will subside though.

Anyways just wanted to update you all and tell you I still check in even though I don't post much. I have just been busy. Hope everyone is doing well.

Tori

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

it is good to hear from you.

i for one, did not expect to see much of you, as the wedding draws near.
    you have so much to do, and so little time to rest, no wonder you are in a flare.

please take it as easy as you can, and enjoy life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

Toradoradi (05-17-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve.bryce View Post
    it is good to hear from you.
    i for one, did not expect to see much of you, as the wedding draws near.
    you have so much to do, and so little time to rest, no wonder you are in a flare.

please take it as easy as you can, and enjoy life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am trying to take it as easy as possible! This moving thing will be over in 2 weeks (hopefully) and I will be able to breathe a little better after that! The wedding is drawing near! Only 6 more months! I don't feel like I have nearly enough accomplished but at least everyone has dresses!!! Lol that's one thing off my list! We have a venue.. We just need someone to marry us, the guy's tuxes and some drinks and we'll be good! Lol. If only that were all I had left!

Anyways, I am enjoying life! Will be enjoying more in a few weeks but it's going well for the most part. Thanks for your reply and for caring! I'm going to try and get on here more often and update and reply more!
    My flare will hopefully be getting better soon. My joints just ache very badly, my chest hurts, my skin itches. I'm tired... I'm dealing with it alright though.. I don't have time to be in a flare right now lol