Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Cry For Me

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Browneyedgirl
    I cried while reading your post; your struggles sound so much like my daughter's who also called me her hero. That caused full-fledged tears remembering her soft voice and her sweet face when she would tell me that I was her hero. Thank You So Much For That Memory
    I do not often think about the fact that we do, in fact, have member from all over the world. To me, as you said, they are my family members who are sitting on my couch (like my daughter often did) asking me questions and looking for hope. So, I guess you are right! I feel as if I am talking to and with her each time that I research an answer and you should see how excited I get when I find the answer and am able to post that answer!
    I have her picture right here next to my computer; she has that smile that I always loved and she is looking at me every time that I sit down to post on this site. So, you are so on point (and very insightful) when you say that she and I are doing this together in a way and she is, indeed, smiling at me. She is smiling at me right now (lol)
    You know, there are times when I can actually feel her happiness. There is no one on earth who will ever convince me that our loved ones do not live on is some form or other (even if it is only in the love that we hold for them in our hearts)
    I can't believe that I am sharing all of these emotions and feelings with you and (as you said) with the world. But, these words just seem to be pouring out right now.
    No one will ever think that you are a whiner and even if you do whine, you deserve to do so. Also, we all NEED to have our "Pity Parties", just allow yourself to go through it, there is no need to explain, apologize or to hide it..you need to do it now and then and it is perfectly healthy to go through it. We are here for you during and after to let you know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
    I am so happy that you are back and I have seen that you've made some cherished friends here...that also makes me smile!!
    Thank you, truly, from the depths of my soul, for you kindness, understanding and caring!!
    Thank All Of You!
    Much Love
    Saysusie

Thanks

Oh Saysusie....you do my heart good!!

It's such a nice feeling, coming to this place........it feels like that feeling you get when you first wake up; and in your jammies, you pour yourself a cup of brew, and cuddle up on the sofa...........and there you are!!

Have a wonderful day....I'm off to speech and cognitive therapy.

Much love to you,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Hi saysusie and browneyedgirl:

What can anyone say after reading such powerful posts other than thank you for the purity of your honesty and the presence of such wonderful earthly souls. Each of you have given me a gift. Hugs to both.

beautifulbeluga

Thanks

Default HEY HEY SISTER BEAUTIFUL !!

There's nothin' like a little lovin' to get the day started, and welcome to our love fest (smile)....

What's new up in the north country? I hope it's a little cooler there, than here. It seems like it's hell burnin' hot everywhere; and for the record folks; it does get hot in Seattle !!!

So I'm breakin' out the baby pool, bring your suit and come wade with me (smile)....

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

"Just a Little Lovin' Early In The Morning...." That has ALWAYS been one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE SONGS!! There is something about the lyrics and the melody that has always given me a gentle rocking/hugging kinda feeling. How appropriate that you would use that phrase :lol:

I hope that both of you have a wonderful day, one filled with (as I always say and I truly mean) Much Peace and Many Blessings!!

Saysusie

Thanks

SAME TO YOU, FRIEND !!

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl