Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where are sunshine 101 and browneyedgirl53?

Thanks

Default where are sunshine 101 and browneyedgirl53?

Hey you two:

Where are you both, am missing your posts. Hope things are OK and you are both just taking a break. If you are around post so I know you are OK.

Patricia (beautifulbeluga)

Thanks

Hi Beautifulbeluga! Wow! Thanks for caring! It was a real pick me up when I saw your post. I have really been out of sorts. I seem to be more tired and sore than usual; and more depressed too. I am not sure what the reasoning is, but then again there is no reasoning with this crummy disease. I haven't gotten house work done and my flowers are suffering dearly outside....weeds are higher than the blooms and the heat is awful. Sorry, I guess that sounds pretty negative too, eh? On a positive note: A tooth crown fell out at lunch yesterday. It really irked me because last time it came off the dentist charged me $60 to reseat it. I tried to call him, but they don't work on Fridays (nice). One of the attorney's at work is married to a dentist...he doesn't work Friday's either. She called him and told him of my dilema and he told her to have me go on up to his office. He reseated it and refused to charge me! He will probably never understand how much his kindness met to me at that point in time. Money is sooo tight right now...between my spider bite and my lips, I am really tapped out. Gosh Beautifulbeluga, I feel like a real schmuck. You were so nice to think of me and here I am rambling like a crazy woman. I really hope things are going well for you. One night I was trying to relax and I thought of you on the water when you were on your little vacation a couple of weeks ago. The visual I had was very serene and soothing. Without sounding like the thirtygazillionth verse....what would we do with out this place? It is better than any psychotherapy around here, and it's free too! Gotta try and keep it together, right? Thank you so much, Sunshine101.

Thanks

Hi back Sunshine:

I was so relieved to hear from you and know you are OK and just struggling and not ........well you know. Under normal circumstances no one would ever think of that, crazy eh!!!!! Anyway the free dental work is a blessing which sounds like you really needed after all the other crappy things that are happening right now. I know how it can be.

I must admit though it would have been even more of a blessing if you told me you bent over to pick up the crown that fell out of your mouth and you found a rare coin that you cashed in for millions of dollars. That you took all your "new money", paid off all your bills, bought what ever you wanted, and found a very expensive new doctor that you could now afford and he/she cured your lupus and now your are the same wonderful person "only cured", (I always did like to dream in technicolor)!!!!!!!

To you my friend I send hugs, hugs, and more hugs. I wish I could do more to make you feel better. It is what it is and right now that's where you are my dear feeling shitty and a little in "the dumps". You will make it as you are a strong person with a million wonderful qualities. Remember, one foot if front of the other.

Happy your back cuz I missed you............Patricia (beautifulbeluga)

p.s. do you know anything about browneyedgirl53?

Thanks

Now about that Browneyed girl.....Where is she? Youhooo! We are worried about you. Hope you are doing well and enjoying life. Keep us posted! Sunshine101

Thanks

Default BROWNEYEDGIRL.....GOT LOST IN "CYBER" SPACE.

Hey....it's me!

Checking in weeks later....egads!! I couldn't get connection on the internet and me being the "I can do anything girl".....boldly started messing around with keys and commands I had no business messin' with and after a few service calls and internet providers coming to the house.........the problem was solved! I was unplugged !! I laughed so hard I almost pee'd my pants. The serviceman looked at me like, he better leave now while it's safe (smile).

I have missed you two, isn't it amazing how much we communicate on the internet? I felt like an addict without my drug (heee heee). I will tell you that while all this fiasco was going on, I've been feeling overwhelmed and yes, afraid. I hate lupus.....I thought I'd get that out of the way!!!!!!

So what's new with you guys.......oh man, I missed you guys. It's nice to be PLUGGED IN AGAIN.....hilarious !!!

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Hi back Browneyedgirl:

Glad to finally hear from you, I was worried because back in earlier posts to others you mentioned not feeling well. Glad you are OK and I agree "I hate lupus too".

Nothing much new at this end. It continues to be hot outside, too hot for me afterall I live in Canada and it is usually getting pretty cool by the end of August here. Hubby has gone to Montreal to settle his youngest daughter into her new apartment as she is going off to college (studying music/opera). His other daughter is also in Montreal studying Opera now for almost five years, Both girls are very talented. Anyway, I am on my own which is new for me. I used to travel with my job every week but it was he who got left behind not me. My granddaughter is over helping me and walking the dog especially early in the morning when I am hardly mobile then. Nice to have her help.

Tomorrow are my allergy tests, so I am anxious to have that completed. That is the final step before I get my two knee replacements done. I am really nervous about that. Actually, more than nervous, scared stilff is more like it.

Anyway have to make it short because I am late for getting off to the pool for my swim. Take care and talk soon.

Your friend: Patricia (beautifulbeluga)

Thanks

Hey Buddha Baby,

and I'm off to speech and cognitive therapy....well sit down and write more this afternoon.

It's nice to be back friend,

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

You know what guys? I used to laugh to myself because I work with a girl that has these "friends" that she met online. She even went so far as to travel to Canada to go to one of their weddings. I viewed that as a little weird..........UNTIL I found this group! Today is like "Old Home Week", with everyone checking in. It is great to hear (read!) from all of you. Did you see Saysusie's post from Sunday? If not, go back and read it. Wow! Just when you think you have it bad.... What a trooper she is! Saysusie, I truly hope that you understand how much hope, commradarie and knowledge that you allow all of us to have here! Well, I sat a spell and now I am off to see why me teeth have been hurting so bad! I dread sweating profusely the moment I open the door! Sunshine101

Thanks

Default SWEATY....SCHMETTY

Hi Sunshine,

You're right, it does feel like ccming home...when I see our lupus site....yep, notice I said our (sorry Saysusie, we've all adopted you and this is our home....smile) site.

As soon as I read your line about hating to be sweaty, it brought back memories of a movie I saw....where the woman puts kleenix under her armpits...and over her clothes!!!! I think Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson were in it. It was hilarious....and now that I'm in those "golden" years, I just warn everybody that I'm bringing my own fan!! Ha. And who in tarnation decided to ever call them the "golden" years; I think they really said "olden" years, and the listener had bad hearing !!!!!

It's great to read your posts, sisters by choice....that's a good thing.
    Like you, my friends would spend endless hours on their computers and I would think to myself "don't those people have a life?".....well, goess who's havin' a life on their computer (heee heeee).

Need to let my dog out to play and wash those dishes.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am all too happy to have you all adopt this forum as your own, your home and your family. There is never any need to apologize for that.

I love the "Sister-By-Choice", how appropriate huh??

Browneyedgirl- Good Luck with your speech and cognitive therapy
    Beautifulbeluga - I know what you mean about the sweating and tissues etc. I carry damp clothes with me and actually wipe down with them when I have to go out in this heat!!

Peace and Blessings to you both
    Saysusie