Important info/ had me shocked!
I just recently became part of a group that uses non toxic products. I think it's a very good thing to do. Being exposed to chemicals with this condition is not a good thing. www.michellehomesuccess.biz is my link to this site. The only reason I got invovled is because I realized that the things that I'm around the most could be making me even more ill. Products such as toothpaste and even some shampoos could be causing your body to react horribly. I encourage you to be informed.