I like the idea of a "Friendships, Dating and Relationships" sub forum. For not only romantic relationships, but for overall social aspects that we are having issues with, or that we are trying to cope with. I could see several threads fitting in;
- How do I explain to family and friends?
- Family/ friends pushing to much.
- Family/ friends not understanding.
- I need to go to x event and it's to much..
- How did you bring it up to the person your dating?
- Did you tell them right away?
- Dating advice
- How to managing dating and having lupus
(and several other topics).
^ I think it would offer a wider range of discussion here.
This is, actually a very good idea Venny. I will propose it to our administrator.
Peace and Blessings
I also see a good use in some kind of venting forum... I think lupus can effect us both physically and mentally, and sometimes we just need to vent and get a cyber **hug** to know people understand. Something like - Emotions, Feelings and Thoughts
Originally Posted by stefanie84
Threads that could fit into that...
- I can't stand it anymore.
- "Stupid lupus flair".
- A "blleeeh" day
- I feel so sick and tired and mentally worn out.
- lupus makes me feel sad.
- lupus makes me feel anger.. etc
- Doctor rants (frustration about treatment).