ashleybaby715

April 1st, 2009

Rate this Entry
Heyy everyone!
soo its april fools day...i hope nobody tries to play a trick on me :] hahaa
so yesterday, i had my treadmill test, and boyyy was that weird!! i was hooked up to soo many wires, and i had this machine thing in my mouth, and nose plugs on... and i had this other machine like strapped to my waist. it was crazy! it was easy at first, but then as the treadmill got steeper and faster, it got really hard and i had to tell him to stop the test. but i lasted a while. probably longer then i should have but i really pushed myself to see how far i could go. i was mad though because i missed cheer practice for this test
ugh, oh well. health comes first.
i dont know if any of you guys know who they are, but i am extremeeeeellyyyy excited because my jonas brothers tickets should be coming in today or tomorrow! they are going to be really good seats and i am soo excited because i like LOVE the jonas brothers lol!!!
ahh, i cant waitttt!!
well, i hope everyone has a great day!!!
Luv Ya!
Ashley<3
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh im glad the test is over with now.Shame you missed cheerleading but you know you needed this. When will you get the results? Oh yes i know Jonas Brothers lol.But sorry...Back Street Boys always come first.I love them to bits.Followed them from the beginning.They came to Manchester...oh was fab, before our Kevin left.
    Anyway hope you get tickets and enjoy yourself and sing out loud like i do.
    You take care....and no...i was gonna get ya on april fools but i was good.xxxxxxx
    hi ashley,

surely you completed enough of the stress test for them to get their findings....i will keep my fingers crossed that your heart proved to be strong, and that (as we have all heard too many times) "it must be your lupus".

let us know when you get the results.
    Updated 04-01-2009 at 07:57 PM by mountaindreamer
    interesting... treadmill test... i wonder if i'll ever need to do one of those!

i miss being in high school and all the activities... i never did cheer but i did drama and choir and it was so much fun. enjoy it while you can!! and you're right, health comes first. we need to take care of ourselves!

have fun at the jonas brothers! i will admit i am NOT a fan, haha. but different strokes for different folks