Moonbeam

It's so hard to repair bad credit

Rate this Entry
It's so hard to repair bad credit. I went through a rough period a while back and am now being denied credit because of a couple of bad debts. I have gone round and round with the credit bureau trying to get things off my record because of the statute of limitations, etc. I finally got so fed up with the process that I hired a law firm that specializes in this kind of thing to help me. I really don't know if I will get any positive results or not. I didn't know what else to do as I don't know law and I was not getting anywhere with these people. I guess I don't have anything to lose, but the fees I will be paying them. If any of you have gone through anything like this and are willing to share your experience with me I would appreciate it. You could send me a private message or respond to this blog. I would be appreciative of any advice I could get on this subject. Thanks a heap!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Not having much luck trying to repair my credit. Went to a firm online, but they were worthless. They just want to take your money every month and when it comes to getting the creditors to respond to the letters sent to them, they won't take legal action. They charged $100 a month for nothing! What a rip-off! After 3 months I fired them. In the meantime, my credit got worse, not better, because of establishing new credit. Wish I could name the firm, but don't want to get sued.