butterflycage

hair loss

Rate this Entry
:,( I can handle everything else but my hair is falling out and I feel alone. It seem as if everyone around me just doesn't understand how it fells to b down... I lost 20 pounds and I dk how to gain it back. Lupus flares are tuff to handle when u feel alone.. Help!!!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Im so sorry your losing your hair. That is one of my biggest fears also I really dont know much to say except that I do understand. Hugs Vicky62
    Buttercup.........Please don't fret about losing your hair. It is only temporary. I know it is no fun. My hair was so thin when I first got Lupus (I was only 14....you know that seemed like the end of the world!). My grandma got me a wig. After my flair went away, my hair came back. If I could figure out how to put a picture of me on my profile page, you could see that it is now nice and thick.(PS I am now 61. I had the losing hair problem a couple more times since then. Just concentrate about getting better....your hair will grow back just fine!
    Please know that you are not alone. I am so glad that I found this site cause I felt just like you, like there was no one that understood. But wow, there are a lot of great people on here and I am on here most of the time. Anytime you need someone to chat with or talk too please feel free to hit me up I would be more than happy to chat with you.
    Hi Buttercup.........How are you doing lately? I hope you are not feeling as down as you were last week. Feel free to chat with me whenevever you are down. I will be starting back teaching next week, so my responses may not be as timely as during the summer...but I will get back to you!
    Thanks... Im happy there are ppl i can chat with