maegbarr

diagnosed today

Rate this Entry
Today I went to the neuro thinking we were just gonna over the RA and Lyme again and see what other options there were. But today they sat me down and said I have lupus. This was a bittersweet diagnosis. I now know why I can barely move some days but the severity of the condition is devastating I thought this pain was going to just be something very treatable but I now find that I will learn to live with it that life will be different now and some of the pain may subside if i do not have an active flare up however this is life with lupus.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good morning and welcome to WHL. I just wanted to let you know that few people come to the blog section and we really would like to get to know you. If you will go into the forums section of the site and the. To the "new members" section to post this you will get many more responses. Most activity here happens in the forum.

If you have any questions feel free o PM me or click on my name an it will take you to my profile and you can ask there. Once again, welcome to our WHL family. We are glad you are here