Poet1022

Tramodol

Rate this Entry
this is my first time on this forum. I will open up with my concern. Is anyone taking tramodol. I have been taking it for sometime. It is a muscle relaxer. I've had a hip replacement in 2006 because the prednisone deteriorated my bones. I also stated having restless syndrome. It also helps me sleep. It was frustrated my wife because i would jerk when I'm sleep. It solved that problem. The problem I have now is I fall asleep any where and at any point. Even while driving. Ive had to determine if Im going to suffer joint and leg pains or just don't do anything. of course saftey is the most important.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

First let me welcome you to WHL. This is a topic I sure many of our members would weigh in on but few of them actually come to the blog section. Try posting this in the forums in the "medicines" section. I am sure you will get quite a few people giving feedback over there
    I to am new to WHL, and have been on tramodol for awhile about two years. At first it made me a little loopy but now it doesn't seen to have any affect on me it doesn't even help with the muscle pain anymore so I would say give it a little more time and see if some of the side effects go away, if not see if your dr can give u something else but remember to avoid hazardous activities when taking them try to only take them at night when u are about to go to bed or on days when you don't have to drive.