Tonyarenee

Getting annoyed with Dr's

Rate this Entry
I have been going to severl Dr's all year had a posative Ana yet still not dx'ed...I am soooo sleepy today even tho I have slept for 16 hrs awake for 4 and slept 9 hrs! My dr had put me on preds for a month and I felt better than I had in a good while but now have been off preds for over 2 weks and feel like I am worse than when he put me on preds!
My molar rash is worse on the left side....the left side of my togue is red and sore along with the left side of the roof of my mouth! I also noticed the left side of my body seems to hurt more than the right...
I keep a daily dairy along with all the pics and take it all to my doctor visits. I feel like the Dr's just are not truely listening to me! They have gave me all the strongest lotions & creams to try on the rashes yet none of them even help the rashes welts nor bumps! Prednesone seems to be the only thing that clears them up! I feel so fustrated and annoyed that these Dr's keep trying to hand me new lotions and creams that doesnt work and keeps costing me... they are fast to write scrips for pain medicine but not so fast to solve my problems and figure out whats going on with me! I have been with my primary 6 months, cardi 3 years, dermi 5months and Rheumy 5 months....So how long should I stick with these Dr's before I switch? I am 99% sure I have Lupus why is it so hard for Dr's to figure it out! Advise please!!!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments