LupusLady

A little about Me

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone! It is Monday morning, and I am still drinking my coffee, 'nough said. I was diagnosed with SLE in 2003, but the symptoms started 4 or 5 years before that. I also have, Sjrogrens, Raynauds, Fibromyalgia, and three bulging disk in my neck from being in a car accident where a drunk driver ran into us.
The meds I am on are Plaquenil, Soma, Lortab, MTX and folic acid. I just started the methotrexate last week on Wednesday. I am not sure if I will continue to take it, I am still scared of this med, but I can already tell a differnce in the way my body feels and functions, so we will see. The side effect that has bothered me the most is stomach pain. It was really bad last night. I think I was asleep at 7:30pm, because of the pain. Will be calling my rhuemy today to see if switching to the shot will make a difference with my stomach.
As of last's weeks doctors appointment, I only weigh 124 lbs. So many people in this country want to be skinny, they tell me how skinny I am-like it's a good thing to be! But to me, being skinny=sick. I usually loose weight when the sle starts acting up. I need to put on some pounds-anyone else here have the same problem?
Well, that is all I will post for now, I need to get up and around. Hope everyone has a good day. Jesus loves us all!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments