serand4

I feel good today

Rate this Entry
I never thought I would write those words again! It's been so long since I simply felt pain as mild as my usual fibro pain, I was sure my fate was sealed. But today I can think and move and even get a little restless! It's a miracle! I don't know if this will last but I wanted to write it down and take a moment to thank God for even this one day. It gives me hope. If, and it's a big if, tomorrow is like today, I will be able to decorate for Christmas. Please God, just for my son, let me have one more day!

For my fellow Lupus sufferers, I'll pray that tomorrow you get a day with minimum pain, too! God bless!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is wonderful news, Enjoy your Christmas and pace yourself so you do not get sick
    Thats great!! I too am going on a week of feeling better! I have noticed though I still have to pace myself. I try to do too much because I am feeling good. Today have plans to take my Mom to a concert so instead of getting everything done before I go, I am taking it easy, paying some bills and going to take a little nap. That way I will feel ok for this afternoon. I hope you continue to feel better!