mommaD

Another sh***y day in paradise!

Rate this Entry
We all seem to be in the same boat! One with one bad hole in it. hope we all can swim! Lupus -fm, crest syndrome. The more I go to the Dr. seems like we get blessed with more crap to cope with. Plate is over flowing, Not strong enough. Had discoid lupus-sle lupus-now fm! Took a brake from my Dr.What do we walk away with? Do we feel any better? Talk at ya later , MommaD.

Updated 12-25-2010 at 08:53 PM by mommaD (In future posts, please refrain from using profanity.)

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

MommaD i know just how you feel. I have had Lupus SLE for 6 long years. I hate every pill and every needle that may last 2 or 3 weeks then we are back with soomething new or the condiction worsen. I am now having a flare-up that has effected my brain. I have headaches so bad that i would like to jut end everything... but when i get that low i just cry . I have not been to work in 3 weeks, had to go on FMLA because my job was too stressful for what i was going thru, and of course my DON thinks that i am doing this because of the holidays. I wish i was that lucky. I refused to have any christmas tree. And i am not home baking cookies and singing fa lala. or watch all the christmas shows. This bite the big one. I have bills to pay. No gifts to give. One because i cant hardly walk because i am so dizzy, my head hurt so bad it feels like it want to explode. I have had spinal tips and 2 MRI's and blood work and more blood work. Doctor has stopped all meds. so here comes the fluide and pain in every joint. And i have lost all pigmenation. I am powder white. Yes i have been called Micheal Jackson. Well, all i can say it could be alot worse. Hpoe you feel better.
    Sorry,Hon!
    Nothing new on this end. Fibro is kicking my butt today!
    Never a break on the pain or exploding headaches. Hard to be in the spirit. But fake it for friends-my kids & grandkids. Had to quit work too. Stress was kicking butt. Meds aren't working- or pain meds. What were you on if anything?
    Try to remember you are not alone. Sometime that works for me -to know I"m not alone.

Will write agin during the holidays. MommaD
    Updated 12-19-2010 at 09:24 PM by mommaD (Oops!!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy
    MommaD i know just how you feel. I have had Lupus SLE for 6 long years. I hate every pill and every needle that may last 2 or 3 weeks then we are back with soomething new or the condiction worsen. I am now having a flare-up that has effected my brain. I have headaches so bad that i would like to jut end everything... but when i get that low i just cry . I have not been to work in 3 weeks, had to go on FMLA because my job was too stressful for what i was going thru, and of course my DON thinks that i am doing this because of the holidays. I wish i was that lucky. I refused to have any christmas tree. And i am not home baking cookies and singing fa lala. or watch all the christmas shows. This bite the big one. I have bills to pay. No gifts to give. One because i cant hardly walk because i am so dizzy, my head hurt so bad it feels like it want to explode. I have had spinal tips and 2 MRI's and blood work and more blood work. Doctor has stopped all meds. so here comes the fluide and pain in every joint. And i have lost all pigmenation. I am powder white. Yes i have been called Micheal Jackson. Well, all i can say it could be alot worse. Hpoe you feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by mommaD
    Sorry for the delay. I feel some of your pain only my discoid is on my back.
    god must think we're real strong. How are your shoulders holding uo?lol! X-Mas
    Eve around the corner. Hang in there. We'll make it! My daughters boyfriend moved out yesterday! Great. Now she could be homeless. unemployment ran out. Can't work due her pain from F.M. So mom will take her and her 3 kids in.
    So we make ourselves get thru. Hope hon, we can be friends! If you don't mind talking to a gramma? Will write after Christmas! MommaD