No Fur Dog

Lupus patient and dog

Rate this Entry
I have a family dog. While I was in the hospital, we decided to send him for dog-sitting since he is very active/playful and the doc said I must guard against infections. This would also help to lessen the stress on my hubby as he was busy with work, household chores and of course twice a day visits to the hospital then. I was grateful that my kind sister-in-law readily agreed to be the dog sitter for us for as long as we need.

While I was home, I tried looking up the net on whether lupus patient could keep pets especially dogs. But all I could find was lupus is a disease that happened to dogs too! Wonder anyone with lupus out there could share with me their experience with their dogs? Anyway, given my dog is a hypoallergenic breed, we have since decided to fetch our dog back this weekend. We miss him!

Updated 09-11-2010 at 02:17 AM by No Fur Dog

Tags: dog pet Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have a dog she's short haired Rat terrier. She has not casued any trouble. In fact the opposite is true. I don't know what I'd do without her. She is here with me when everyone else is gone. She knows when I am having a bad day and is by my side every move I make. Great companion, friend and a little paw on my shoulder when i'm feeling down! I'm no doctor but I'd say if you want your dog go get him! Best wishes Billie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbillie
    I have a dog she's short haired Rat terrier. She has not casued any trouble. In fact the opposite is true. I don't know what I'd do without her. She is here with me when everyone else is gone. She knows when I am having a bad day and is by my side every move I make. Great companion, friend and a little paw on my shoulder when i'm feeling down! I'm no doctor but I'd say if you want your dog go get him! Best wishes Billie
    Hi Billie,

Thanks for sharing your experience! Our dog is back with us. And yes, it's great that he is keeping me company at home now! Best regards, No Fur Dog
    Ahemm... I have 13 cats ... and many more alley ones outside!

http://sillylupie.blogspot.com/