flower21clr

Some of my history

Rate this Entry
Here is some of my back round. Starting in October and November I got very fatigued I would fall asleep at 8pm on the couch after my little ones were asleep sleep till 6:30 am get my girls to school and end up back asleep from 10:00 - 1:30 till I had to get ready to pick them up. With this I constantly felt like I had been hit by a bus. I went to my doctor she ran blood work and told me she though it was hormonal. So i went to the ob he ran blood work and said for me and my pcos that my hormones were fine but lets work on the lack of menstruation and try to take some of the weight off that I had put on with having the girls. I said sure and started going to the gym but it seem so counter productive because an hour at the gym and I slept all the time. That December I had my gallbladder out some energy returned I could at least stay up past eight and spend time with my husband January and February were about the same. Then in march I wasn't feel well and was working with my doctor to get my pcos in control. I was put on prometrum which made me feel crazy. When I stop taking I didn't get my period and I felt awful I call the doctor to see what was going on and they suggested I take a pregnancy test at home. I took three because the first two came out positive and they must have been defective batch they were from the same box I hadn't had a period in 6 months there was no way I was pregnant.( my husband and I couldn't have been happier were due in October). Then when I went to my second doctors appointment the doctor look at me and said we need to run more test you lab work came back I think you have lupus. I was stunned!! I kept it together at the office and cried the half hour drive home. Not for me but what did this mean for my husband and kids. Their my world!! At that point I couldn't even tell you what lupus was. Then it hit what did it mean for this baby. After four long weeks my lab came back and I had my first appointment with the rhuematolgist and I was told I have lupus and sjogren's. My world has been spinning ever since. The pregnancy is going well thank god. I'm just really scared what this is going to be like after the baby comes the fatigue is awful now what will it be like then? Any advice would be great.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments