wolfwhisper

Annoyed and Confused

Rate this Entry
Today I got the blood test back. the doctor mentioned hypothyroidism, but my dad said that it is "only the symptoms". How do symptoms come from a blood test? I'm so lost. I don't know what to think anymore. On the perscription for the meds, I saw the letters TPO. I don't know if it's supposed to mean if I have it or if it's only the 'symptoms'. If I don't have Lupus (as I only have an Unofficial diagnosis from a long time ago), and I don't have hypothyroidism, then what the heck is wrong with me?! I can't trust my memory, and to top it all off, now I've got a headache. Just great. Well, at least the day started out really well.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My daughter also had symptoms of hypothyroidism and was started on the medication for it. They hoped the medication would help with some of her Lupus symptoms as well. She was on the medication for quite some time a lil over a year but the medication was then causing hyperthyroidism so they discontinued the medication the medication gave her no relief of any of her symptoms the only thing it did do was help her to loose some weight.