MicRoMediC

Trying to keep it together

Rate this Entry
The other day I had a follow up with my neurologist for neck and back issues I am dealing with. Well he ordered some lab work, only 5 tubes this time...lol. Anyway they're suspecting MS now. I've been having this tingling/numbness in my legs that lasts for a few hours and they can't find the origin. I'm trying to keep it together but I'm so frustrated and upset and don't know what to do. If they do diagnose that too, I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm so depressed but I'm trying to keep it together. I have a great support system but I don't want to be a burden. Anyway, just needed to vent.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hope it's not MS I will pray for your good health! My GP thinks I have Lupus based on my tests, but I am still going to see a Rheumatologist in a few months and I also have an ultrasound for my liver which is inflammed. I already have Epilepsy and Narcolepsy... bah too much sometimes! Hope the best for you.
    I was diagnosed with Lupus first then had right side of body feel like my arm and leg fell asleep and also 2 bouts of optic neuritis. The MS therapy put my lupus intonremission for over 10 years. I have a lupus flare now and it is the worst I have ever had. Good luck you are not alone