quick...before I forget...

This is a cool place

Rate this Entry
I love other lupies cuz they understand! SO LONG my family (NOT hubby) but everyone else (not father) but EVERYONE else, including my 20 year old daughter and my own sister ses me as a BIG WHINER. All these years with joint and muscle pain, photosensitivity causing itchy rashes, welts...headaches, chronic anemia, nausea, more rashes, kidney problems, etc etc, and well, even though I'd LOVE a little validation, I"M NOT GOING TO GET IT.

Not one family member who is sick of hearing about my health has even asked me JUST ONCE HOW I AM! My doctors have more sympathy for me then they do! So that's why I'm here.

I'm starting to feel better, less rashes and believe me this Arizona sun is a killer! I go to work with my black umbrella, laugh all u want, it helps! The plaquenil is starting to work I think; it's been about 5 weeks. Can't wait to get off the prednisone, it's caused a feeding frenzy; did someone say FOOD? Do I smell pizza?

Lucky to have been caught w SLE now, before REAL problems. Even though SLE is an unpredictable disease, I'm expecting BIG THINGS from the plaquenil and took a promotion and more hours at work to prove it~
Wish me luck and visit me anytime with questions. Always happy to help.

Oh yeah, also have type 2 diabetes, peripheral neuropathy, hypertension, neurogenic bladder, chronic anemia, fibromyalgia (so my rheumie says- about the fibro), osteoarthritis, and my newest besides SLE, porphyria. (hopefully just cutaneous, haven't finished the tests, bad girl)

Thanks for reading! Julie
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It really is nice here. My parents are supportive, but my friends think I complain too much. I never complained about the pain, so I figure that now is as good a time to start as any. I'm sorry you don't have your family's support, but at least you have your doctors. That's the one thing I'm lacking. Anyway, thanks for posting this blog, and I hope to see you around soon!

Nicole
    Thanks Nicole! How nice of you to write! Very cool! Sorry to hear about u not having doc support, can u get new docs? Hmmmm