wolfwhisper

Sick and I don't know why

Rate this Entry
Alright. I don't think it has anything to do with Lupus, but it gives me flares so I'm not sure.

Before I start, I missed my antidepressents for a few days and my OCD meds for 3 days. Missed about a week before, and had no ill symptoms, just down days. Trying to keep the fact that I don't feel well from the others here. I'm not home, so I can't go see a doctor, and I don't want to bother everyone else here again.

Here it goes:
For the past several months, I've had a major lack of appetite. When I feel like I'm starving, I'll eat a bit but after a few bites, I'll be done. I'm not full, but I don't feel like eating anymore. It's like forcing myself to eat. Today, I had diahrea (ewww), and was a bit dizzier than yesterday. Also, I skipped diner yesterday since it was ravioli, and I detest it. I went to bed without dinner even though I'd had lunch about 10 hours before. Also, I wasn't really tired, but I didn't want to get out of bed, even for brunch (since everyone had to wait until 10 this morning). About 20 hours without food, I was hardly dizzy. It was a normal feeling so I didn't think abything about it. For the past 2 days, I've also tried to avoid tables with several people sitting at them. Here's how I feel today.

-Dizzy whenever I round a corner and avert my eyes to look at something. Never had that happen before.
- lack of appetite
-Diahrea (started at around 8). Not much diahrea, just spurts. Always feel like I need to use the bathroom
-nausea although no feeling of vomiting.

I fell about 5 days ago, and didn't eat dinner then either, followed by not packing a lunch for the next 2 days. I ate every breakfast and dinner though. Last night and the night I fell were the only days that I didn't eat dinner here. If you have any information, please let me know. I will check out anything you might think is wrong, ie. flu, cold, etc. Maybe I will find things that I overlooked. Thanks ahead for your information.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments