Saysusie

Another New WHL Home!!

Rate this Entry
Hello Dear WHL Family;
Do you realize that it was February 17, 2009 when I posted a blog about our then new WHL site provided by Conrad. I talked about our exhilaration as we explored the new site and how we were able to forget our illness for those moments that we spent playing in the arcade, uploading pictures, exploring new capabilities of the site, etc.
I also mentioned that "static" was something that Conrad would NEVER allow! Was I right??? Here we are, less than a year from that first wondrous upgrade to V4 and, I must say, this is absolutely spectacular!! And, the arcade games are coming back (they may be back at this writing)!
This upgrade seems to be so much easier to navigate and what about that home page?? I mean, I am like....speechless!! I have not, yet, completely explored and/or experimented with everything yet, but I fully intend to. I know that this exploration is going to be just as exciting, if not more exciting, than was last years! I can't wait to star the "ooohs" and "aaahs" again.
Again, as always, I want to give a huge THANKS to our Beloved Administrator, Conrad, who works so diligently on this and all of his forums. Please remember family, Conrad provides WHL to all of us free of charge (meaning, he pays for our home out of his pocket!)..so this gift is a blessing in and of itself. This blessing is doubled by his constant care and attention and his tireless efforts to always make it a place of enjoyment, pleasure, and hope...as well as a safe place for all of us to share with one another.
So, once again, as predicted....Many thanks, much appreciation, and tons of love to our CONRAD!! Here is a hug for you from all of us!
ALWAYS
Saysusie
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It is going to take me awhile to undERSTAND ALL OF THIS SO BEAR WITH ME I AM NOT SO SMART IN USING A COMPUTER, bONITA
    Here! Here!
    WOO HOO! I love this site. Thanks to Conrad and everyone that helps make this site possible!
    It's so nice. Thanks Conrad.
    I agree Conrad this is fab.It seems easier and so much more! Well done.xxx Thanks Saysusie for such a great tribute to your daughter, Lauri,for this forum as its helped me so much to find answers and get much support from the loving members here.xxxx