dixiewolf

I Love my Best Friend

Rate this Entry
Today I had a moment. I have been having trouble with my finances for awhile and a large part of it is due to my brain fog and slight depression. My best friend told me today that he would open a joint checking account with me and pay all my bills through bill pay (we are both in banking). He is also going to help me get my car refinanced. I cannot tell you the enormous weight that this has lifted off my shoulders as I have always been responsible with my bills and have been having a really tough time dealing with the brain fog that no one really seems to understand (unless you have Lupus). So, P, thank you for being the best guy in the whole world. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have you. Thank you thank you.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh thats so nice of him,what a friend.How are you getting on with it so far? So nice you feel a little better with the help of your best friend taking this burden from you.I too am rubbish with finances,so i do understand that horrid feeling you get.Hope you are having a fab weekend.xxxxxxx