ashleybaby715

May 2nd, 2009

Rate this Entry
Heyy Everyone!
how its already MAY! this is crazy! it seems like our ''april showers'' were on delay this year. its been rainy for the past week! i hate it! hopefully it goes away soon! haha.
i had work today, which was ok. just tired cuz i had to get up at like 8 on my saturday! haha. but ew. we have to wear hats as part of our uniform now, blahh!
omg im so excited, cuz i'm going on the trip for like the performers at my school meaning band, cheerleaders, dance and drill team...to CEDAR POINT! i love that place, its soo much fun with its HUGE rollercoasters!! its on may 26th. im so excited!
its crazy tho, i'm almost done with my junior year of highschool. i'm going to be looking at colleges soon. scary to think how fast i'm growing up. but obviously-im still going to be a kid at heart :] always !

i hope everybody has a great weekend!!!!
Luv Ya!
Ashley<3
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Last year went just as fast as this year! It seems like just yesterday it was new years! I can't believe that it is already may! We're going to Vegas at the end of july, which is a make up trip from when I had my gallbladder out, (we were supposed to go the day of my surgery!) I can't wait til Christmas, it's such a great holiday! The love from people, even people that don't like you, is so wonderful and the Christmas spirit is just amazing!
    i LOVE christmas time too!
    i was kinda bummed that my christmas was pretty much ruined this year... i mean, i had a nice one...but i didn't get to do anything on my xmas break because thats when i was like in the hospital n' stuff.
    but im going to make up for that this next christmas forsure! :]
    this year HAS gone by fast! i'm starting summer session tomorrow already, can you believe that???

what colleges are you looking into?
    i kinda wanna go to Penn St. one of the campus's is only like 15 miles away. which isnt bad at all :] i dont wanna go too far from home. not yet at least. haha