ashleybaby715

April 17th, 2009

Rate this Entry
Heyy Everyone!
soo i have really good news! my bloodwork came back yesterday, but i didn't get a chance to post another blog yesterday. he said my numbers are even better and my creatine [however you spell that?!] went from 40 to i believe 27, which was the biggest drop yet! i am not taking 20 mg of prednisone.
im scared tho because i always relaps a day or two after i switch my dose, which will be sunday, and i have work on sunday! ughh!!!
i actually had a meeting today, and i talked to my boss about me having lupus, because since i work outside, i thougth it would be better for me to have jobs that arent DIRECTLY in the sun the entire time, even though the sun hasnt affected me externally, it might make me sleepy or sore...and i dont want to risk that.
i hope everyone is doing well!
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

Luv Ya!
Ashley<3
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hello Ashley
    Glad your meds got lowered and I too experience Flare ups when my prednisone is tappered down. Congrats on having the nerve to communicate with your boss about your condition. I know it wasn't easy as you want a sense of privacy at work about your personal life unless you decide to share.
    Here to you going into remission and enjoying a healthy wonderful life!
    ha, yeah i was kind of stressing about telling my boss. i was scared because i didnt know how she was going to react and everything, but she was actually really calm about the situatio n and very understanding. i figured it would be best to tell her so that i am not putting myself at risk at work, and plus if something were to happen while i was at work, she would know why.
    plus this way, i can't get penalized for not being able to come in or having to miss days because of docs. app.
    Hey great news.Im sending good vibes for you to feel GOOD tomorrow and not in pain or having a flare.You never know you may feel fab tomorrow.Good on ya for telling your boss and im so glad she was understanding.Sending you the vibes now---------> SENT.xxxxxxxxxx
    angel, i think your vibes worked! because i felt perfectly fine for work! haha.
    but it was on delay, i felt it today, so i stayed home from school.
    but i would much rather of had it happen today, then yesterday!!