Conversation Between scubagramplit and ritzbit

6 Visitor Messages

1. I'll take you up on that lol And Im not going to let it bother me becuz its Christmas and its only McDonalds
  2. Oh its a blast, if you ever get over this way let me know and if everyone is feeling pretty good we can lather up in sun block and go for a leisurely put, you would like it. Sorry to hear all that is going on, I know it doesn't make anything any easier.
  3. Your little girl is very cute =)

I've never been on one but it sounds like a lot of fun!
  4. I don't know if you looked through my pictures, the ones of me riding snowmobiles, this is one of my favorite all time things to do; unfortunatly it is outside, sunshiny, sun reflecting off the snow, physical. I am holding on to my machine until the last moment, just in case.
  5. Those pictures are misleading. Most of my good friends arent even in them lol That is pretty funny

Merry Christmas!
  6. ritzbit, I was just glancing through your pictures, looks like you have some good friends, hope they are understanding and supporting, that is important in our journey. I thought it quite funny that your birthday is one day before mine although mine was exactly thirty years ago I wish you the best and I hope you have a merry CHRISTmas. God bless, Jim.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6