Conversation Between lornak and musick2myears

1 Visitor Messages

  1. I was reading one of your post, and was wondering if you looked into teaching hospitals to see if you can get a second opinion on your condition. They sometimes take the uninsured and also usually have a rheumatologist that does er/admit hospital rotations.
    Your profile says that you are in PA, if you are near Philadelphia, I think there was a doctor over at University of Pennsylvania, trying to get an SLE clinic started there. Don't know if it ever came to fruition though, also have you tried applying for MedicAid? Sometimes they you can get insurance from the state if insurance companies are denying you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1