Conversation Between lovedbyHim and Peridot20_Gem

350 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Hi Terry, well I am having a sweet day with my beautiful granddaughter. She's being a good girl. Her mom is being kept and they are running all kinds of tests to see what can be done to settle her. She has had at least 5 bags of fluid and is now being given iv vitamins. Nausea shots are not helping. She has a good gynocologist watching over her. She can't keep ice chips down. So sad
  2. Hi Tammy,
    I am sorry to here about your daughter mate i do wish her all the best but she'll be put on fluids but how many bags she's got to have depends on how bad her dyhydration is, i hoping your coping also with how you've been.

Love to you all mate xxxx
  3. In ER most of night and on way to daughters house to care for my granddaughter. My daughter vomited so much she is hospitalized with dehydration. Will write later.Xxo
  4. ste got it me off ebay and i paid for the tower but he wow refund money so ste's stuck as dispute in on ebay...so i'll have to see how things go but otherwise it's got 3 fans high speed on the lot i could go mad.

I hope your days been ok mate, i've been reading and just had my gecko out climbing all over me she'll not been out of her hide for 2 days so was checking on her.lol xxx
  5. I get the ulcers often. I guess i am uses to them now. Sorry sweetie. Oh I hate when i buy faulty machines! So sorry. Will you get it back soon?

Doc appointment this afternoon. Yippy no work this afternoon!
  6. Tammy, i hope your hiking trip goes well with your other half and the sleeps doing you well...lastnightthe back of my mouth felt sore it's only an ulcer never had one before in my life.
    The Tower as got to go back it's faulty and in the meantime ste swapped the memory card that came with the tower i use, he's put back in the one that came with it, as i brought a 2gb memory and it's going fine now, so he's took the other memory back to the shop and they're testing it...it cost me 40.
  7. Gosh girl I'm sorry to hear you feel like crap. If you nap does it lift some? I find napping to be extremely healing for me. After my naps yesterday, I started planning my next hiking trip. This time the BF wants to go with me. He has a really bad knee but wants to try. I told him ok. He had 3 surgeries on that knee. We'll see. He hates when I'm one in the woods. I love it!

HP is a really good brand! How exciting!
  8. Tammy i am pleased you slept ok mate but watch using soap you've got an allergy to, dump it in the bin it ah worth the aggrow.
    The sjogren's is strong in my system besides the lupus and i'm really drained this morning.

My tower as just come and ste's checked it, it's got 3 fans in it which is even better, i sold my old pc which was an HP make to my mate and it was dead fast and he loves it, wished i'd bloody kept it...mind you this is hp i've got now i wow use any other make. xxxxxxxx
  9. Good morning Hun. When I slept poorly but I am not nauseated and only had sweats once. Yippy!

I'm having an allergic reaction to some new soap. I have steroidal cream and Benadryl. I'm good to go.

How is your AI stuff today?
  10. Tammy i hope your abit better today mate, i was woken this morning with the neighbours going to work,then the bin men, i feel done in and ste's doing the tower lark incase i bugger it up.lol xxxxx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 350
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast