Conversation Between lovedbyHim and Nonna

10 Visitor Messages

1. Haven't been really on here to read, but was wondering how you're doing. How did the mountains go. We just lost a lady in ours this past weekend. Don't know if they found her yet. I'm too out of shape to try it myself. But I am exercising. And hope yo be better and more active soon. Hugs. Toni
  2. I know and I thank you for your prayers. I went to work this morning and got the necessary stuff taken care of. Now i'm home and resting. Hopefully for the rest of the week.
  3. Hi Nonna, just checking on you today. I'm sorry you have been so sick. I've had pneumonia several times and you feel sick all over with it. I just wanted you to know I said a prayer for you today. Hugs to you. Tammy
  4. Oo whooo. I slept last night. Sorry that you didn't

hugs
  5. Hey its1AM. Are you sleeping? (giggle)
  6. Good Luck to us both tonight. I had a really bad night last night. Hugs and remember that your mind can block out some of the pain if you really want it too

hugs
  7. Hi Nona, it is beautiful here, but Australia sure does win the prize! How are you doing? I had a really bad day. I hope to fall asleep and forget the pain of today (smile).
  8. Sounds like where my grandfather and uncles went hunting. Yes it is beautful there
  9. Hi Nona I live in North Central PA. Lycoming County. Near Williamsport. Do you know where this is??? It's beautiful here! Lots of mountain and trees, bear, pheasents, owls, hawks, etc.
  10. Hi just wondering what part of Pennsylvania you're in
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10