Conversation Between steve.b and lovedbyHim

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. i have you listed as my friend - because you are special.

merry christmas and thank you for being part of my life.
  2. trying to check up on you.
    have you finished work?
    how is the daughter - - expecting
  3. Hi Steve I am having a wonderful time and doing pretty well/ I posted my plans. You will be so pleased as they are drastic! Yes being alone with God gave me all kinds of boldness to change my life. I have a lot of work to do before I can quit my job, but my pension is quite nice and it should pay off all my debt except my home. I am then going on a long journey. Hope you are well. Tammy
  4. you still keeping a low profile.
    hope you are happy.
    thinking of you my friend.
  5. i am happy that you decided what to do with bf.
    i am not happy that you had to end it.

enjoy the walks and 1 on 1 talks.
    the peace and quiet makes praying easy.
  6. morning
    hope you have a nice day.
  7. Oh I am so happy you are with Cheri. Two are better than one(smile).

My daughter has a vomiting condition called Hyperemesis. It happens to 1 in 1000 pregnant women. They can't even keep water down. She at 11 bags of iv and 4 days in the hospital. She's very sick, but they finally found some meds she can take that work and are fairly safe for the baby. Yesterday she was able to keep 4 bites of hello down. I was elated!

I'm so glad your daughter is doing well. Isn't it amazing how the system depends are a perfect balance of chemicals to function? I should have called my endocrinologist long ago when I felt poorly. I kept thinking it was lupus or fibro. Instead lupus hit my thyroid pretty heavily again. Then add MENTALPAUSE and I lost some hope.

You have a great day and I am so happy for you Steve.
  8. hi tammy,
    yes cherie is home.
    she came home tuesday night.... happy me.

tamara is well. she had complications with low calcium levels, then they were too high.
    all seems good now.

i read your comment to mari about your daughter.
    hope things sort themselves out for her.
  9. Hi Steve, how are you and your family doing? Did your love return home yet? Is your health coming along? How is your daughter? I have a daughter in the hospital presently with pregnancy complications. It's hard to watch and be powerless to heal them. I hope you are well. Tammy
  10. Hi Steve i want you to know I did go shopping for panadol osteo. In the US it is called Tylenol arthritis, just in case someone from the US is looking for it. I got the magnesium and started a higher dose. We shall see. Presently I am so tired I can barely function but the but the nerve pain keeps me alert enough to drive (grin).

I'll bet you are flying high today to imagine your daughter laughing after such a tender area to be operated on. I'm so happy for all of you. Have a great night it is almost 4PM here and I quit at 4:30. I made it through one more day.

Thank you for making me laugh with the "whine". I know it made you at least grin. Tehehe..grinning is good too.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast