Conversation Between Peridot20_Gem and gkf109

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Terry, good morning, just wanted to say sorry for my rambling last night, I'm in a better frame of mind today, called the doc this morning and told him I was flairing, so I'm going for more bloodwork today, he thinks maybe it will show up this time, if not we'll keep trying until it does, my back is still sore, and I'm achy all over from the flair, but this too shall pass, hope your doing well and have a good day!!
  2. Terry it's like no one understands how I feel, most of the stuff I have a hard time finding the words to describe it myself, you never really know what's going to happen tomorrow ,it's the old saying, well you don't look sick, and I just think to myself you have no idea! I wouldn't wish this on anybody, I think i really need the meds but I still haven't got them, it's very frustrating, I never thought my life would be like this, lupus is changing me into someone I don't want to be!
  3. Hi Terry, sorry to hear your not feeling well too, it stinks, I know. I do have cream but it doesn't really help much, lupus does what it wants, when it wants, and doesn't care what you do, I'm just really stressed right now, just too much stuff going on! But I'll deal with it, and wait for the next crisis! Lol..
  4. Hi Terry, no I haven't gone to PT yet, people are telling me it won't really work, but I'll try anyway, I just have not got around to it, I started to flair the other day, my rash is back and I don't feel all that well, I have way to much stress, and It's killing me!
  5. Hi Terry, Just wanted to say hello, hope your doing good!!
  6. Thanks Terry I' will check it out
  7. Hi Terry, doc says It's lumbar and cervical stenosis,gonna start PT on Monday other than that there's nothing else they can do.
  8. Hi Terry, sorry to hear your not feeling well, I am going to doc today for follow up pretty sure he is going to send me for PT, not really sure if it's going to help but we will see.
  9. HI Terry, how are you,hope all is fine, my back is still bothering me, but other than that I'm doing ok, thanks for asking!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9