Conversation Between Peridot20_Gem and Rob82

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. DOc appointment has been rescheduled. Im doing alright, sleeped in all day yesterday, but awake today...LOL! I Hope you feel better and soon.

Hugs,
    Robert
  2. Hi Terry,

I am alright, just dealing with fatigue throughout the weeks. I'm about to have a cup of coffee to try to stay awake. I see the doc on the 27th of this month.Hope all is well with you.

Hugs,
    Robert
  3. Hi Terry,

Thanks for checking in on me. Yea I am doing a little better today, as my knees are not hurting. I did manage to go shopping today, so things are going well. Although when I got home I was tired, so took a nap. Lost about 6 pounds this week. Concerning....but I will see the doctor on the 27th of this month. Oh forgot to mention. my left and right legs alter between going numb, should this be told to the doctor? Hugs my friend. Hope all is well on your side.. XXX

Rob 82
  4. I rested well, and today did some work, okay ALOT of work around the house. How are you Terry? HUgs! XXXX

Rob
  5. Thanks Terry, Hugs! I do have my brother here so that helps. I just woek up from another 2 hour nap. Im ggoing to drink some tea also, try to wake up.
  6. I say Chronic, b/c I am really sleeping every day, and I have to force myself to get out of bed. Caffeine helps too. but bad on my stomach.
  7. Chronic Fatigue, ugh.. well the sore on my mouth is gone, back is the pain in my kidney area, drinking lots of water...
  8. no meds yet, joint pain went away, but I have been having flares of red rash on my face, and also 2 sores in my mouth. I think its going to cause me to be positive for sure on the Lupus exam when I see my doctor next.
  9. Hi Terry, dropping in to say HI!
  10. Hi Terri.

Unfortunately I had a allergic reaction to the Vitamin D capsules. So I will see the doctor again next month. and blood test again. How have you been? Good I hope, my knees and joints are hurting me.

Rob82
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast