Conversation Between potts77 and wolfwhisper

7 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks wolf I'll let you know what's going on as soon as I know. Sometimes that takes a while *giggle* well I'll see ya later.
    Laura
  2. Not a problem. I wish I'd known sooner. I'm on almost everyday, but I usually check my mail and end up getting side tracked. I hope you feel well soon! I spend most of my time reading these days, so if you need anything, let me know. I'm always here. xxxx
  3. Hey wolf, sorry I haven't writen to you in a while I've been in alot of pain. I hate this... oh well... blah.. I appriciate your concern. Thanks for being there.
  4. Hey potts. I read your post from earlier today. Sorry to hear about your problems. I only had it happen to me once, but that was caused by falling down a flight of steps, and I was scared to death. I hope that your rheumy can help you and make sure that it doesn't happen again. I'm sure your husband was scared like you, but acted calm so as not to alarm you further. Hope you feel better.
  5. Feel free to. We all have to sometimes, and being able to do it where people will actually listen can be really helpful. Believe me, I know!
  6. Hi Nicole! : )
    Thank's for making me feel welcome. I REALLY appreciate the extended hand of ranting raving crying and laughing. I know I'm sure I'm going to need it.
    You have a good night

Laura
  7. Hi Laura. My name is Nicole. I'm a bit late on welcoming you, but I'd like to extend it to you anyway. Just wanting to let you know that whatever the doctors say or don't say, do or don't do, everyone here will be willing to help you out. If you want to rant or just chat, just email me and I'll be willing to listen. If you don't feel comfortable with me, there are many others here who will be more than willing to do the same. Thanks for your time ^_^
    Nicole
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7