Conversation Between smokerscat94 and lucky7

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. WOO HOO!!!! You've gotten a handle on your PAIN AND MIGRAINES!!!!!!! Im so HAPPY for YOU!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Yeah, i UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY about the whole SUN SENSITIVITY thing! WHEW! You sound JUST like ME! Yup, a trip to Walmart can flare me BAD these days! Carl told me im going to have to start wrapping myself up so jsut my eyes are showing! LOL And then ill be covering them with sunglasses! LOL I know how you LOVE the outdoors with your sweetie (ME TOO!) so it makes it hard huh! Carl and i are vampires now thats all, LOL, late afternoon,early evening and then we head out! Come on, be VAMPY with us!! LOL Take care of YOURSELF! XXXOOO
  2. I am doing better now thanks to the prednisone. I really hate it, but I love the way it make me not HURT! I have also goten a handle on my horrid migraines. Nortriptyline is working to prevent them. I have become VERY photosensitive! I have to wear sunblock to walmart! I am so sorry you have been so ill. How are they treating the kidney problems? I have been praying for you! I hope you continue to be on the mend.... Take Care Gentle HUGS!
  3. Well, SORT of on the mend! LOL I have stage 2 kidney damage, they are keeping an eye on things(regular testing) ,heart murmur (going back for tests on Fri), worse fatigue, alot more shortness of breath at rest and my nausea is AWFUL lately. BUT< im still a TRUCKING!!! WOO HOO to THAT! How have you been? XXXOOO
  4. So good to hear from you! I was worried about u! Hope you are on the mend! take care!

XXOXOXOXXOXX
  5. HIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! Sorry i havent poped in to say HELLO sooner! Hope you have been well and that you had good holidays! Any outdoor adventures? Ive been pretty sick and am having soem complications BUT im trucking along! Ill catch up more later gator!!!! LOVE and HUGS!! XXXXOOOOO
  6. Haven't heard from u in a while I sure hope you are ok? Been kind of worried! Let me know how you are doing! Take care and I will be praying for you!
  7. How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a while! Kind of getting worried about you! let me know? Take care I pray that everything is alright!
  8. We do love the outdoors, I just don't get to go out very often. I am so tired of hurting all the time! I think I am starting to notice a difference from the plaquinel now though. I think it's starting to work! whoo hoo! Hopefully!!! Gracie is my little white kitty and she does take beautiful pictures. she is a ham for the camera! LOL Take care hope you are well! How is everything going for you? talk to ya later
  9. AWWWW, NO FISH huh! Oh well, at least you had the FUN trying! I LOVE how you and your hubby LOVE the GREAT OUT DOORS! I JUST LOVE how PRETTY your cat is on the red bedspread! Being white makes the pic that much more BEAUTIFUL! XXXXXXXX
  10. Hi lucky7! My hubby and I rockhound when we are able which this year was only once, unfortunately!!! It is a lot of fun to go out and explore the hills and find awesome rocks and minerals. There are alot of different types close to where we live. I just wish I felt good enough to go out and do it more often. We did go steelhead fishing today, but didn't catch anything. I feel a little better than I did, but still really sore!
    Take care! nice talking to you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast