Conversation Between mrstjscott and Saysusie

5 Visitor Messages

1. I know that I am late, but I wanted to thank you for you well wishes and kind thoughts. I hope that you are finding some joy this holiday season Warm Hugs
  2. Hello. Just sending some love your way. Here's a big hug for you. ((((((((((HUG)))))))))). Thank you for all you do on WHL. Happy belated birthday. Thinking of you.
  3. Haven't heard from you in quite a while. Are you still around? How is your magazine doing? Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas and that you New Year is blessed
  4. Your post will be fine as a new post. Try putting it in "Lauri's Lounge" Best of luck with your magazine and I hope that you get a lot of responses!
  5. Hi Saysusie. I would like for you to read the following and let me know if it is ok to post it in New Posts. Hello everyone. I am currently trying to produce a magazine that reaches out to people with phyical challenges. I really want to connect with some celebrities with physical challenges because they can help promote the cause. Because I am now labeled "disabled", I know the challenges we face in getting financial, medical, and other kinds of help. If you or someone you know would like for their story to be told, please let me know. I am in the very beginning process, but if someone out there knows more than me (which isn't hard), please contact me so we can talk. This is a non-profit magazine.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5