Conversation Between mrstjscott and SandyR

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Sandy, I just got you message today. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I am thankful that you are praying for me and my family. Yes, we are moved in but there is no ramp for my husband to get out in his power wheelchair. I do believe that GOD is gonna open a door for us to move in a wheelchair accessible and handicap accessible apartment very soon. How are you? You can hit me up on facebook sometimes because the only time I come on here is when I am playing arcade games. I love the mahjonng game. Ok. Thanks again for your words of encouragement. May GOD bless you richly.

Theresa
  2. hi theresa! how are you? has your family gotten settled in a new place yet? I see you on FB and want you to know I think of and pray for you often. You are really an inspiration to many with your wonderful messages. Some of them really make me stop and think instead of just agreeing and I hope you know what a source of energy and divine inspiration you are to so many. I hope you are having a blessed day.
  3. Hi there! The new pictures are very nice. You have a beautiful family.
  4. Hi Sandy. I added some more pictures. Thanks for being my friend.
  5. Hi. Can you add me as a friend? Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5