Conversation Between HopeAlwaysHope and stoney

5 Visitor Messages

1. lol yep im the sneaky one..but they used to pick on me so i got the dirt on them and grassed them up to have my own back haha xx
  2. I'm good today. How about you? Lori is my only sister. We also have one brother. Soooo, you're sneaky baby sister hmmm? lol
    Enjoy your day.
  3. LOL nothing like sisterly love, I have 2 older sisters 1 is 5yra older the other is 11 yrs older.. I'm the baby aww. Used to fight with them too but it was like" no one else can hit my sister apart from me" LOL. How r u today ? Do u gave just the one sister ? Loved what lori did with the tape , I've done similar stuff to catch my sue nicking stuff. But used to always take her music tapes. But used to really sneakyAnd put them back exactly where there were and on same bit in the song so didn't get caught so shhh LOL x x
  4. Lori wrote:
    "She's my best friend...can't believe we used to fight over clothes and boys. lol"

Let me tell you a little story about fighting over clothes and boys...lol

When we were teens my younger sister started dating before me. She had ALL the dates. I would be home on a weekend without any boys calling and she would have five guys call and ask her out for the weekend...lol Great for my ego, that was. And then when I was dating and had a boyfriend who I saw on a regular basis....he and I were talking one night. The conversation went something like (in a joking sort of way)...if you could date anyone right now...who would it be? I thought for a moment and said some guy's name that I thought was kinda cool. Then when it was my supposed boyfriend's turn to tell me who he wanted to date...he said: LORI!!?!?!? (continued)
  5. Needless, to say that was the end of my boyfriend and I was pissed. But when I told Lori...she said she would never date him and we sisters stuck by each other. I will always remember that. I actually can't remember fighting over any guys. Mostly, it was me being jealous that SHE had all the guys...lol

As for fighting over clothes...oh my gosh!! She would go to school an hour earlier than me cuz I couldn't and wouldn't and refused to go to first period (too early in the morning). Because she had lots cooler clothes than me...I would sometimes sneak and wear something of Lori's to school. Sometimes she would see me at school and find out and was PISSED with me. Then that little stinker tricked me and scotch taped her closet doors together so she would know when she got home if I opened her closet doors (if the tape was broken)...lol Yep, we were not always so loving and nice to each other...but it's funny now.

Sandie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5