Conversation Between SandyR and Saysusie

21 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Doing well..thank you!!
  2. Happy New Year to you too!!! I am pretty good. Going to a new dermy in acouple of weeks. Hoping he is an answer to my prayers. How about you?
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend!!! Hope all is well with you. Sending you warm hugs!
  4. Thank You So Much! Like you, I am still dealing with aches, pains, fatigue, and migraines. Otherwise, doing OK. I am not scheduled for a cruise yet. I was going to sing on a dinner cruise on New Year's Eve, but due to mis-communication, it was canceled. I am not too upset because this will be the 1st New Year's Eve, in years, that I will actually be able to spend with my husband, instead of him being in the audience while I am performing.
    Thank You for your appreciation of how we honor Lauri and family gatherings. Sending you warm hugs and best wishes!
  5. I am sure you worked harder then you are letting on. I am feeling pretty good lately. Just some everyday aches and pains and such stuff. How about yourself? When does your cruise set sail? What are you doing for Christmas? I read what you said about setting and extra place for Laurie and thought that was an awesome way to honor and remember her during a family dinner.
  6. Hi There ..I am doing fairly well. The performance went very well. Fortunately it was only 3 hours and mostly ambiance, so I did not have to work too hard (lol).
    I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and that you are feeling better! Sending you hugs!
  7. How are you feeling today? I hope you have a great performance tonight!
  8. Get some rest, take care of yourself. I am planning to do a lot of resting this weekend myself!
  9. I am glad to hear that. I don't have a firm grip of California geography (never been but hope to one day). I am well. A little tired right now from running all around town to do my errands today. Resting at the moment.
  10. The fires have only affected us in that we've gotten ash on our cars. Some of our friends in the Pasadena, LA area were greatly affected and almost had to be evacuated.
    Hope all is well with you.....
    Saysusie
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 21
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast