Conversation Between SandyR and Saysusie

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. That explains so much. I couldn't remember your ever saying that you had 3 children, just 2. I figured it was my fogginess forgeting. Funny how some people who are family by blood look less like us than our family by choice. *smiley face*
    I think the trip you are referring to is the cruise I am trying to plan for next year??? That's not firmed up yet. There are a few hitches we are stuck on at the moment. Hopefully that will be resolved this weekend. I am going away this weekend but just on a short roadtrip to my older sister's - she's one of those family by choice people - and she lives about 2.5hrs away. What are you doing this weekend?
  2. Hi Sandy; thank you for the compliments! Diana is actually my God-Daughter, but she does resemble Lauri a bit. People often mentioned that when Diana was a baby and Lauri would babysit her . She exemplifies the term "God-Daughter" because she has been a God-Send to us.
    How are you? I hope your trip is a wonderful one..make sure to take care of yourself. {{{hugs}}}
  3. Hello Lovely Lady! I just saw one of your pictures with Diana pop up on the home page and wanted to say hello. I guess I didn't realize right away that there was such an age gap between your daughters but I really see the resemblence between the two. My sister and I are 10 years apart and the funny thing is someone thought this summer I was only 3 years older than her. I'd prefer to think they thought I was looking younger than she looked older. I hope you are doing well and staying at peace.
  4. SandyR;
    That was so sweet...thank you so much. I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed day too
  5. - Sending a smile your way for brightening my day. How'd you do that you say? Simple answer - you created this board. Thanks!
  6. I had a great weekend. Spent it with family hanging around the house and pool resting and relaxing. Got some more details ironed out with my sister's baby shower. The neighbors had some nice fireworks going so we were able to enjoy the live show with the comforst of home. How about yourself?
  7. Sandy; That is a good idea about the snorkel. I will give it a try when I have her next week. I am glad to hear that you are doing well, so far. We are so grateful for any moments of relief that we get. I truly hope that yours lasts for a long time and that it just keeps getting better.
    I hope you enjoy the holiday weekend!!

Best Wishes
  8. I love warm thoughts! Thank you. I remember learning to swim. My grandfather threw me in the water at the beach - luckily a shallow beach with pretty still water, but it scared the daylights out of me. Got me swimming though and have loved the water since then. Maybe if you try a snorkel mask she won't mind her face getting wet? I'm doing pretty well too. Been a great couple of days here with no humidity so I am feeling great - able to breathe - at the moment. Just a little joint achy. I have a new achy spot in my hips and I think it's just from needing to loose weight so I am getting motivated to start doing that again. I was doing really well with my weight loss until I had such a bad flare last year and that pretty much stopped my dancing and the allergies have stopped my dog walking. Too much tv time now. Happy 4th to you and your family! I hope you have a terrific weekend.
  9. Hi Sandy;
    Thanx for asking about me I am taking it easy this summer and plan to do a lot of relaxing. I am hoping that I can avoid a flare-filled summer like I had last year. That was no fun at all!!
    I am trying to teach my 2yr old God daughter to swim. It is going a bit slow as she hates to get water on her face (LOL). But, it is just a joy to be with her.
    I hope that you are doing well and are enjoying your summer so far. Sending you warm thoughts and lots of well wishes!
  10. Hi Carlotta! How are you? I hope you are having a nice summer with your god daughter and are resting and relaxing. how have you been feeling?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast