Conversation Between SandyR and lucky7

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Missing YOU!!!! XXXOOOO
  2. Hi Jeannette!!!! How have you been?
  3. Just wanted to say HI SANDY!!!! Hope you are well!!!! LOVE YOU!!! XXXOOO
  4. LOVE YOU SANDY!! I hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Get the rest you need though through it all! LOVE and HUGS! XXXOOO
  5. HI SANDY!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! SORRY ive been MIA!!!! HOW are you my friend? I have so much going on more than ever! I have MS now as well as the lupus and sjogrens! They are still worried about cancer too because som tests from 2 weeks ago came back bad so im going in for more in january. My dr doesnt want me to wait but i NEED a break from appts and tests at least for the holidays! Whats another month! Im getting headaches real easy these days, i have bad head tremors and i cant speak well due to the MS, so im limited on how much i can use my brain without it all kicking in! So its hard for me to be on here too long. IT MAKES ME SAD but im going to TRY to be around here and there MORE OFTEN! I MISS EVERYONE!!!!! Please BE WELL and im HAPPY TO be in touch with you again!!!! LOVE and HUGS! Jeannette XXXOOO
  6. I miss you!!!!!!! I can't believe it's already been over a year since you were on here last. *sad face* I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are.
  7. Hi Netters!!!! How are you???? Long time no see. I hope that means things with you are fantastic.
  8. hellooooooooooooooooooo jeannette!!!! how are you? i hope you are well.
  9. Hi! I was so happy to see your nice smiling face when I logged on. How are you doing today??? I hope you are spnding the weekend resting and relaxing the days away.
  10. HI SANDY!!!!! SO SWEET of YOU to miss my smile when im not around!!! AWWWWWWWWWW! That made me feel GOOD!!!!! I MISS BEING HERE! I updated things in Lauri's Lounge. Just so sick and/or getting tests done. Im still truckinjg on ahead though! How are you doing? Love you! XXXOOO
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast