Conversation Between ritzbit and Saysusie

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday =)

2. My birthday was ok. Im going to be taking my driving test in two weeks =) that was my present from my mom
  3. Did you have a good birthday? How are you? Thinking of you daily
  4. Thank you =)
  5. Happy 17th Birthday

Always
    Saysusie
  6. Thank You.....have a wonderful Wednesday and let me know how your first night on you new bed goes (lol)
    Always
    Saysusie
  7. I am so excited about my new bed =D We're picking it up tomorrow! Yay lol And Im sorry to hear that your not feeling the best, I hope you start to feel better soon =)
  8. Oh My..I'm glad you will be sleeping on a bed (lol)! My summer has been pretty kewl so far. I'm still recuperating from our road trip and I am now in the midst of a flare..it's bearable, so I won't complain too much right now.
    Take care and, yes, get some rest! Perhaps you will sleep much better on a bed.
    SMOOCHES
  9. Wow thats really hot. It not to bad around here its probably only 80 something right now. Im doing pretty good. I went shopping for a bed today =D Ive been sleeping on a couch for a few years now. Im pretty tired after being out all day I think Im going to go lay down for awhile. Hows your summer been?
  10. Hi, how are you? I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip (lol). How is the weather there? I hope it is not oppressive. Here in the high desert of SoCal, we've already reached 103 degrees. Fortunately, we have no humidity to wear us down, but the heat is already almost unbearable!
    Hope you are doing well and still enjoying your summer!
    Always
    Saysusie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast