Conversation Between ritzbit and wolfwhisper

294 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. I think I threw myself into a little flare up. LUPUS IS STUPID. I want to beat it up today. Woke up on fire. Ugh
  2. Yeah, I have no energy today. I was awake to take my grandma to listen to music for about 2 1/2 hours and when I got home, I went back to bed. Skipped lunch/dinner. Sorry you've been feeling the same, plus more. Maybe a cold is running around since even my mom feels similar. Yuck! You're right, it is a good car, and at least you have your own car and don't have to share lol. I have to get my actual liscence soon so that I don't have to take the written test again. Not to mention that I'll need a ride at 7:30 in the morning on saturdays. Going to see if I can get more sleep.

I had a great trip, but today I came to the realization that I'm home again and therefore have to listen to my grandma's stories again -_-
  3. Thats how I feel on top of feeling like I was run over by a train yesterday. I have orientation this week, I hope it goes well. Its a 98 Pontiac Grand Am. Its a really good car and was barely ever driven. I dont have my actual license yet either lol just my intermediate one. That sounds like a fun trip. I wish I was having a fun summer.
  4. XD Happy to hear you have gotten more sleep with some exceptions, and that you are ready for college. Personally, college has been the best part of school after Pre-K through 1st grade What kind of car do you have? Me and my dad share a toyota truck. Don't remember the year though lol. Will have to get my liscence before school starts (I've been using my permit since I got it lol) since I'll have to do some traveling for my saturday class.

NJ was tons of fun. Helped change and feed my niece, got tons of pictures that I have to post, and lots of souvenires. I'll tell you more later, but right now I've either got a cold or allergies. Runny but stuffy nose and my right ear feels like a cotton ball has been shoved into it. No fever or headache, so I hope just allergies. Of course there is nothing to take for the ear, and not much to do about the nose, but as long as I've got napkins at the ready, I should be find XP
  5. YAY you're back! I hope your trip was fun you'll have to tell me about it. I have been sleeping better for the most part (not last night) and have gotten so much done the past few weeks! I am set now for college and I GOT A CAR WOOO lol now I just need a job!
  6. How are you? Hope you're feeling better and that you've been able to sleep. I would have gone to see a doctor if I couldn't sleep for 2 or 3 nights. Especially since lack of sleep can make things a lot worse. I got back on the 19th, but got internet back on the 20th. It wasn't working most of my stay in NJ, so I couldn't write to you. I had it for a few days and then it stopped. I don't remmember how, so I hope I don't have to do it again, but I managed to get my internet back. I'm sorry yet again. It seems that all I've been doing lately is appologizing to you Since it's 6am here, I'm going to bed again, but I'll write again soon.
  7. Thats no fun. My sleep has been so screwed up and I dont know if i need to call the doctor about it or not. I've been periodically sore everywhere and cant sleep.
  8. oh geeze!! That's not good!! Today my left leg is giving me problems, and I think tomorrow is going to be the same. I'm heading off to bed now though. Have to get up early tomorrow.
  9. I'm still very tired today. I was up for 36 hours straight the other day. I cant be too hot or too cold lol my body is rarely happy.
  10. I ended up going to bed early, so that's why I missed your last message. Hope you got some well deserved sleep. Good luck finding a job that meets all of you're requirements. A survey job would probably be best then. I don't know much about the job work in the office but if that doesn't work out, you can try a receptionist at a doctors office. It's probably harder work because of all of the patients and phone calls, but it shouldn't require a lot of moving around or being near a window. I don't think that they do menial chores, either. I know that the offices down here have good aircondition, but it's only enough to keep you cool even if you do move around or not. I'd guess about 75 or 77 degrees. If the air at you're doctors doesn't effect youre raynauds, then recepionist might be another possibility. Of course, the receptionist is only from observation and not work experience.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 294
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast