Conversation Between ritzbit and wolfwhisper

294 Visitor Messages

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
  1. Thats what I said lol Merry Christmas! How was your day?
  2. I guess I shouldn't say this but good for you! Family is much more important, and you used your better days to clean. You only get to see them twice a year? Yeah, the job gets to see you nearly every day. lol. Happy Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.
  3. I decided Im just going to get written up. Becuz I'd much rather spend Christmas Eve night with my family like I always do. Especially becuz Ive been doing alot of cleaning and such for the party we're having. A part time job at McDonalds isnt worth missing out on seeing family who I see twice a year
  4. I can understand. That really stinks. They shouldn't be able to do that. Maybe something good will happen at work? I hope so, since you deserve it. Things will work out. Will you at least be able to eat dinner with your family? Maybe a few hours with them.
  5. Im not actually spending Christmas with my family. They scheduled me to work and wont let me off. So I'd rather work than get written up. Worst Christmas ever.
  6. 6 people?! wow, I'm surprised you can keep up at all. At least you can spend Christmas with your family though. I only have my parents, uncle, and neighbor. Yeah, when I'm out, I'm out. Even if it's noon, I'm usually out for several hours and can't wake up. I sleep right through it.
  7. We're happy when we dont have to have everyone come over lol we have 6 people in my house so keeping it clean is a bit difficult. And my mom and step dad work every day sooo me and my brothers are tryin to help out. I know how you feel about always being out when your needed. I pass out at like 7 or 8 a lot when Im needed for dishes lol
  8. We spend every year at our house. Your lucky that you get a change of scenery every year that it's not at your place. lol. This year, the only people who are going to come by are my uncle and my neighbor who is like a sister. I'm happy that your helping your mom. Your mom works really hard, so it's good that your helping her. I'm usually out cold whenever my mom needs anything done. For some reason, it seems to last for a day then is gone at night. Thanks for your well wishes, and I hope that you get better before me ^_^ lol
  9. Well its our year to have Christmas at our house lol and my mom works every day up until Christmas Eve so Im trying to help some.
    Sorry to hear your not feelin the best but its good that your feeling better =)
  10. I'm happy to hear that you are feeling a bit better. I'm doing better too, although I woke up with a sore throat. It's only a little scratchy now. Good job for stepping up to take care of your brothers while your mom is busy. and being able to clean at the same time?! I'd never manage. lol.
Showing Visitor Messages 281 to 290 of 294
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast