Conversation Between ritzbit and wolfwhisper

294 Visitor Messages

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Lol I dont know maybe
  2. Maybe that's the case then ^^ I love fruits. For some reason, I'm the kind of person who doesn't eat her vegitables. I won't even eat oranges (although they are a fruit lol). I'll eat asperagas though (sorry if I spelled that wrong), as long as it's sateed in butter. Artichokes too! Maybe you should get a lot of your favorite fruit (or whatever your craving for)? pears and apples sound so good right now, but I don't have any. lol
  3. My stomach doesnt hurt though, its not that Im not hungry, its just that all I want is fruit or fruity things. My bf thinks I just need to eat more fruit becuz my bodies lacking it or something. I dunno lol
  4. I was just thinking, My problem was probably malnutrition. Maybe you can eat some yogurt here and there, and some soup. Only when you think you can contain it, of course^^. My last message was 4 hours ago, so I hope you don't mind that I didn't edit it (it's 5:37 now....oops lol). Mmmmmm.......... If it is malnutrtion, I think maybe staying away from acidic fruits might help although they are a great source for several vitamins. Maybe the yogurt can help if you get the ones made with real fruits and berries? I'll see what I can find about fruits and berries. maybe I'll find something that will be of greater help^^ Hoping this helps some.
  5. Happy to be back^^ I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling right. Yeah. I know what you mean. That's what happened to me when I got back home from my trip in January. I ate mostly soup. I know that crackers are used to help with upset stomach, like when you take a medicine that says to eat with crackers if the medicine upsets your stomach? About the eating right though...Everyone can eat better, but the question is, do we really want to? lol.
    Seeing a doctor might be a good idea, but usually when you go see the doctor, everything's fine until you leave and get home before it comes back. I can only tell you what I do though, so I hope I can be of some help.
  6. Good to hear from you. I have been feeling so off lately but I dont think its lupus related and I would be the first person to let everyone know if I thought it was. My boyfriend thinks I need to eat better basically and everyone else asks if Im taking my meds and says I should just go to the doctor, but I am pretty positive its not anything that has to do with lupus but I dont know what it is. Im so nauseous and just feeling off but I dont really feel sick, you know what I mean? I dont know how to really explain all the weird things that have been going on for the past few weeks.
  7. lol. I'm happy for you! Sorry I haven't been on. Had the internet off for a while when the system shut down. Still have some things to work out, but at least I can talk to you again^^
  8. Hopefully you get more energy soon =) In exactly a month I get my braces off =D Im excited lol I didnt get them on til I was a sophmore soo its taken awhile with these things lol
  9. Yeah, I'm feeling much better although I've been sleeping a lot lately. I usually spend my free time on the computer reading since I haven't found a job yet. I slept almost all day yesterday and woke up at 4 this morning. I'm going to take a nap before class that way I might actually be able to pay attention to the quiz. lol. Hope that you conitnue feeling better! It's really hard to pay attention to things when you're not feeling well. Happy March 2! I didn't get to say Happy March 1 yesterday, so I hope this works!^^
  10. If you feel like you need the sleep I would suggest sleeping until you feel up to doing more becuz obviously you need sleep or you wouldnt be so sleepy. I've actually been feeling better the past few days =) I hope you come back from all this sleepiness feeling better =)
Showing Visitor Messages 191 to 200 of 294
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast